It is so exciting to be a part of Georgia Engineering today! The new College of Engineering was officially launched on July 1, 2012. Our inaugural Dean is Dr. Dale Threadgill, who has written an inspirational welcome to the College. The new college is created to build an academic environment that fosters innovative partnerships while offering engineering education in a liberal arts environment. Preparing students for careers devoted to the integration of discoveries from multiple fields so they become leader-engineers in the state and nation. The College is offering:
Undergraduate degrees in eight majors:
- Agricultural Engineering
- Biological Engineering
- BioChemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Systems Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering (First class in Fall 2013)
- Environmental Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering (First class in Fall 2013); and
- Graduate studies at MS and PhD levels in all engineering fields through seven graduate degree programs.
Visit the website for more information or get in touch with me directly with questions about the Environmental Engineering Program. Come be a part of the exciting new programs at UGA!